* Follow our Facebook page for updates and further details about our Medieval Merriment *
Property open by appointment
- Second Saturday - Stall at Tiaro Community Markets, Memorial Hall, Mayne Street, Tiaro. 7am to 12pm
- Third weekend - Village open to public – Saturday, 10am to 4pm
- Fourth Saturday - Stall at Bauple Markets at Bauple Band Hall, Bandhall Street, Bauple. 7a, to 12pm
- The Turning of the Wheel of the Year - Join others in spiritual refreshment, meditation, all religious and pagan traditions welcome to observe, or be participants.
- Pagan Observances are held every six weeks or so in accordance with the southern hemishere rituals and celebrations of Sabbats, Cross Quarter Festivals, Sun and Moon events.